Consent to the processing of personal data
I consent to the processing of my personal data by advocate Justyna Michalak-Królicka, running JMK Kancelaria Adwokacka with headquarters in Wrocław (50-439) at T. Kościuszki 142D street, premise no. 7. Expressing this consent is tantamount to permission to send a personalised legal service offer and proposed rules of cooperation. I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of withdrawing this consent by sending a message to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
Please be advised that the administrator of your personal data provided in this form, as well as by phone or electronic contact is advocate Justyna Michalak-Królicka, conducting business activity under the name JMK Kancelaria Adwokacka Adwokat Justyna Michalak-Królicka, with its registered office at Tadeusza Kościuszki street no. 142D, premise no. 7 in Wrocław (postal code 50-439), Poland.
In all matters regarding the processing of personal data and the exercise of your rights, please contact in writing or by electronic mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The processing of personal data at JMK Kancelaria Adwokacka is based on the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation – hereinafter: GDPR).
Your data will be processed on the basis of your consent, in order to answer the questions, submit legal services in the scope provided in the questions, then to perform the contract for the provision of legal services, covered by the power of attorney for representation, including activities related to debt collection. Providing data is voluntary, with the exception that refusal to provide it to the required extent may hinder or even prevent proper legal assistance.
Please be advised that your personal data will be processed no longer than is necessary to answer the question or necessary for the proper performance of the contract, and after that they can be processed for the periods provided for by applicable law, obliging advocate Justyna Michalak-Królicka JMK Kancelaria Adwokacka to store data for archiving purposes or pursuing claims arising from the concluded contract.
In addition, I would like to inform you that the provisions of the GDPR grant each person whose data is processed the right to:
1) request access to your personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of this data;
2) request the rectification of personal data if it is incorrect or incomplete;
3) request the deletion of personal data, if the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, and the data subject has objected to the processing of personal data or withdrew the consent on which the processing is based and there is no another legal basis for processing or if the data is processed unlawfully or must be deleted in order to fulfil the obligation arising from legal provisions;
4) request restrictions on the processing of personal data, if the data subject contests the correctness of personal data, data processing is unlawful, and the data subject opposes the deletion of data, demanding their restrictions in return or if the administrator no longer needs data for their purposes, but the data subject needs them to establish, defend or pursue claims or the data subject has objected to data processing – until it is established whether legally justified grounds on the part of the administrator prevail over the grounds of objection;
5) transfer of personal data, if the processing takes place on the basis of a contract concluded with the data subject or on the basis of the consent expressed by such a person, and the processing takes place in an automated manner;
6) object to the processing of personal data, including profiling, when there are reasons related to the special situation and the processing of data is based on the necessity for the purposes arising from the legitimate interest of the Administrator;
8) filling a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Please be advised that your data will not be profiled or processed in an automated manner, or transferred to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area.
You have the right to withdraw such consent to the extent that the Administrator processes your personal data based on the consent given. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. In order to exercise this right, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
An information clause containing detailed data on the processing of personal data of the Administrator’s Clients is located at the headquarters of JMK Kancelaria Adwokacka at Tadeusza Kościuszki street no. 142D premise no. 7 in Wrocław, Poland.